1) This section is dedicated to information on how to manage the processing of personal data, as well as their circulation, of users of www.miracapalbio.com, pursuant to art. 13, Legislative Decree 196/2003 and EU Regulation 2016/679 (so-called "GDPR").
2) This information only relates to the website www.miracapalbio.com.
Other websites that may be consulted through links contained therein are excluded.
3) This information is intended to illustrate the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users of the site at the time of their connection, regardless of the reasons for such connection.
4) This information is subject to changes in the event of legislative changes in this regard. The user is invited to periodically check this section.
5) If the user is a child under 16, pursuant to art. 8, 1st paragraph, EU Regulation 2016/679, your consent must be legitimized through the authorization of the parents or guardian.
SECTION II - PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
PART 1 - SUBJECT HOLDER OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1) Pursuant to art. 4, EU Regulation 2016/679, the data controller is "the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data".
When these purposes and means are regulated by the law of the European Union or of the Member States, the data controller or the criteria relating to its designation may be established by the law of the Union or of the Member States. it also deals with profiles relating to the security of the processing of personal data.
2) The data controller for this website is:
Registered in the Business Register of Grosseto, with no. 01691500530
Via Genova 16
58011 Capalbio (GR) - Italy
Owner contact: email@example.com
3) The data controller is authorized to act through a contract signed pursuant to art. 26, EU Regulation 2016/679.
PART 2 - SUBJECT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1) Pursuant to art. 4, paragraph VIII, EU Regulation 2016/679, the data controller is "the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body, which processes personal data on behalf of the data controller".
2) The data processor is appointed by the owner pursuant to art. 28, EU Regulation 2016/679.
For this site, the data processors appointed are: Bovicelli Gian Luca and Avagliano Francesco
Contact of the manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
PART 3 - PLACE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
1) The processing of personal data generated by browsing the site www.miracapalbio.com takes place at Via Genova 16 Capalbio (GR) - Italy.
2) The data connected to the newsletter service may be processed by the person in charge of the treatment or by subjects appointed by him at the relevant office.
PART 1 - TYPES OF COOKIES
1) Cookies are small text files used to store information regarding the user's navigation, such as his preferences or the devices from which he accesses the site
2) A cookie consists of a limited set of data that is transferred from a web server to the user's browser.
These data can only be read by the server that made the transfer.
The set this data does not make up an executable code and is not suitable for transmitting viruses.
3) Cookies do not record personal information, therefore any identifiable data will not be memorized by the site.
It is possible to prevent the saving of all cookies or a part of them. However, in this case the use of the site and the services offered may vary.
If you intend to proceed without changing the options relating to cookies, simply continue browsing.
PART 2 - TECHNICAL COOKIES
1) There are multiple technologies used to store information relating to navigation on the user's computer, subsequently allowing it to be collected from the sites.
The technology used most frequently is that of HTML cookies: these cookies allow a better experience navigation, facilitating access and use of the site by the user, being necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or for the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
2) The settings for managing or disabling cookies may vary depending on the browser used. By changing the settings of your browser, the user can manage cookies, requesting their deactivation and deletion, of all or part of them.
In any case, deactivating or deleting some cookies may slow down navigation on the site and prevent access to some of its parts.
3) The use of technical cookies allows a safe and efficient use of the site.
4) The cookies inserted in the browser and transmitted through Google Analytics, through the blogger statistics service or equivalent services, are considered technical cookies only if they are used by the website owner in order to optimize their use.
This optimization takes place through the collection of information in aggregate form about the traffic of users and the methods of visiting the site.
Given these conditions, the same rules regarding the information and consent provided apply to analytics cookies. for technical cookies.
5) There are two types of cookies in relation to their duration.
Session cookies are temporary: they are used to identify the user, thus avoiding that he has to re-authenticate himself in order to log in every whenever you visit the page, and they are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session.
Permanent cookies remain active on the user's PC until they expire or are deleted by the user.
6) Session cookies are installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area, as an authenticated user.
These are not stored permanently, but exclusively for the duration of the navigation, by deactivating when the browser is closed.
Their use is limited to the transmission of session identifiers: these are made up of numbers randomly generated by the server, necessary for a more optimized and secure exploration of the site
PART 3 - THIRD PARTY COOKIES
1) Cookies are received by the browser, as they may come from the visited site or from other sites.
Cookies sent from other sites are defined as "third-party cookies". These usually also include permanent cookies.
2) Third-party cookies are composed largely of tracking cookies.
These are used to analyze the user's online browsing in order to understand their interests and preferences, in order to propose advertising offers personalized.
3) Third-party analytical cookies can be installed.
Analytical cookies are used for the purpose of collecting and analyzing information about user behavior on the site www.miracapalbio.com.
These cookies they are sent from third-party domains, external to the site.
The information is collected in compliance with the anonymity of the users, in order to monitor the performance of the site, aimed at improving its use.
I analytical cookies from third parties are used for the development of profiles relating to user behavior, in order to implement efficiency in the advertising offer, aligning it with the choices made by the users themselves.
4) The rules on the use of analytical cookies are prepared by third parties: the user is therefore invited to read the privacy policies and indications on the management or deactivation of cookies on the related websites. p>
PART 4 - PROFILING COOKIES
1) Profiling cookies are aimed at creating profiles relating to the user.
These are used to target advertising messages in line with the preferences shown while surfing the net.
The use of profiling cookies is subject to the explicit consent expressed by the user.
The art. 22, EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 122 of the Data Protection Code.
SECTION IV - PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE SITE
PART 1 - PROCESSING METHOD
1) This site, in a similar way to the commonly adopted practice, uses "log files" in which it stores the information collected while users are browsing, using automated methods.
The information that could be collected by the site is the following:
- “internet protocol” address (so-called IP address);
- type of browser and parameters regarding the device used to connect to the site;
- name of the internet service provider (ISP);
- date and time when the site was browsed;
- web page of origin and browser exit page;
- number of clicks that may have been made on the site.
2) This information is processed using automated methods and collected in aggregate form in order to examine the functioning of the site.
The information will be processed in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller.
3) The information collected using automated methods may also include personal data, such as the user's IP address.
This collection is carried out in order to ensure greater site security, through anti-spam filters, firewalls and virus detection systems, preventing attempts to damage or attack other users or the commission of offenses.
These data are not used to perform user profiling, but exclusively to ensure the safety of the site and their navigation.
The information will be treated in accordance with the legitimate interests of the data controller.
4) The site has sections where you can request services, such as pre-ordering or purchasing a product through the site, subscribing to the mailing list or the ability to contact the owners. These services require the entry of identification data (name, surname, email address, delivery address). These data are collected and stored in order to provide the requested service to users.
5) The information made public by users, through the services and tools on the site, is provided on a voluntary and conscious basis: the site is exempt from any liability for any violations of the law.
It is up to of the user make sure that you have the permissions to enter personal data belonging to third parties or content protected by national or international regulations.
PART 2 - PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
1) The data collected by the site during the course of its business are used for the following purposes (in addition to those described above):
- support and communication with users
- user registration and authentication
- external management of payment services by credit card, bank transfer or other tools (through services such as Paypal, Stripe, Braintree etc ...)
- collection of statistical data, preserving the user's anonymity (for example, using the Google Analytics service via an anonymous IP)
- monitoring, analysis and tracking of user behavior
- profiling of user activities in order to provide personalized promotional messages or services
- design and implementation of a communication campaign for commercial purposes
- remarketing and behavioral targeting
2) The data collected is kept for the period strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes. In any case, personal data is not kept for a period exceeding one year.
3) The data collected and used for site security purposes are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
PART 3 - PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED BY THE USER
1) As indicated above, the optional and voluntary sending of messages via e-mail to the site involves the acquisition of the personal data provided by the user and his e-mail address, necessary to respond to communications sent or to provide services required.
PART 4 - BROWSER SUPPORT AND CONFIGURATION
1) You can also manage cookies through your browser settings.
Deleting cookies from your browser may result in the removal of preferences previously set on the site.
2) For more information about managing cookies through the browser used, you can visit the following support pages:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows- vista / block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http: //www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Opera: http: // www .Opera.com / help / tutorials / security / cookies /
PART 5 - SOCIAL MEDIA PLUGIN
1) This site incorporates buttons or plugins for connecting with social media, in order to allow the visit of the pages connected to it and / or the sharing of content on these platforms
To safeguard the privacy of users , the use of these plugins does not activate any cookies when accessing the page.
Other cookies may possibly be set when using the plugin, by predicting the platform to which the redirection is operated. p >
2) The navigation of the user simultaneously connected to a social network, can be monitored on the basis of cookies conveyed by the latter, the use of which was eventually accepted by the user at the time of his registration on this platform. < / p>
3) The collection and use of personal data and information obtained through the use of plugins are governed by the privacy policies established by the respective social networks.
Users are invited to refer to the privacy policies provided by such platforms, such as:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie- and-of-other-similar-technologies-from-part-of-twitter
- Google+: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies
- Pinterest: https: // about. pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- AddThis: http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie- policy
SECTION V - USER RIGHTS
1) The user's rights are provided for by art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
2) Users of the site www.htdwatchinstruments.com are therefore recognized:
- the right to request access to their personal data from the data controller (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- the right to rectify the data available to the owner, for example by integrating or updating information held (Article 16 of the GDPR);
- the right to cancel personal data, in the presence of one of the reasons indicated in the Regulation EU 2016/679 (Article 17 of the GDPR);
- the right to request the limitation of processing in the cases specifically provided for (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- the right to receive communication from the owner about any corrections, cancellations or limitations of data processing towards third parties (Article 19 of the GDPR);
- the right to data portability, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device (art. 20 GDPR);
- the right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data, in the forms provided for by EU Regulation 2016/679 (art. 21 GDPR).
3) Any request can be addressed to the data controller without formal obligations or, alternatively, using the model prepared by the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, via the email address: email@example.com p >
4) If the processing of data is based on an express consent regarding their use (Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a, GDPR), or concerns sensitive information pursuant to art. 9 of EU Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legitimacy of the processing carried out until the time of withdrawal, based on the consent previously expressed. P >
5) In the event of a breach of the privacy legislation, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data.
The Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data is the authority in charge of supervision of compliance with the regulations on the processing of personal data.
6) For further information on the rights and rules regarding the processing of personal data, the user can refer to EU Regulation 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 196/2003:
https://www.garanteprivacy.it/documents/10160 / 0 / Code + in + matter + of + protection + of + personal + data +% 28 Coordinated + text% 29
SECTION VI - SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED
1) This site processes users' personal data in compliance with the laws currently in force.
All appropriate security measures are taken to prevent any unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the personal data.
The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, through organizational methods, inherent to the purposes indicated in the information.
2) In addition to the data controller, figures involved in the activity of the site (such as collaborators, system administrators, legal consultants, etc.), as well as external subjects (such as companies providing technical services, hosting providers, communication and marketing agencies etc…).